Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Body Shop Party!

On Friday, I got invited to Louise's body shop party, it was super douper!!! It was a feet party, so we had to bring along a bowl and a towel, we got to try out all different feet products, which smelt delicious!
I ended up buying mango and peach bath and shower gel and lemongrass foot spray!

Today, I am going to see Pirates of the Carribbean, Dead Man's Chest! I can't wait to see it, as I loved the first one! Hopefully it will be even better!
I will definitely not be buying any confectionary, because last time it cost £1.60 for 1 scoop of ice cream! It is such a rip off!!!! The water at the cinema costs over £1.00!! I would bring my own food, but they can take it away from you if they catch you with it!

Just to let you know, I have been blogging for nearly a year now, so it's going to be my blog's first birthday!!!

No comments: