Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Christy Miller Series.

I started reading my favourite books in the whole, wide, world when I was fourteen! My Auntie Rebecca had given me a book token for the Christian bookshop in Folkestone, and it was there that I got hooked on the best books of all time, the Christy Miller Series! They are a teen christian series, which are super!!
I will write the blurb out of the first book in the series!

As fourteen-year old Christy leaves her family's Wisconsin farm to spend the summer at her wealthy aunt and uncle's beach home in Newport California, she realizes this could be the best summer of her life. Her aunt is bending over backward to see that Christy's every wish is granted, the popular beach crowd is actually talking to her, and she catches the attention of a cute surfer named Todd.

This is just the first part of the blurb! There are 12 books in the series, and I would reccomend them to anyone! Even my grandad has read them all!!!!

Yesterday, I went to Hastings with my Uncle AMBROSE, Auntie Maureen, and my cousin Vivi! I had an excellent time - I even got four hole in ones when we played crazy golf!! I still lost though!!!

Just to say, I have now got the job at the library as a casual worker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe,... Ambrose. Lol. Hehehehe. So funny. Louise xxx

Rebecca said...

Glad to have played a small part in you discovering a Book Series that you love...and look where it has led.....to a job in the Library!!!