Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What an experience!!!!!

Yesterday, I had probably one of the most adventurest days of my entire life!!! It was brilliant!!!

I went to London with my Auntie Rebecca and my cousin Erin, who is pregnant! It was definitely a day to remember!!
I got on the train at 9.15 am, which was a slow train to London! My auntie and my cousin were already on the train, as they got on at Folkestone! It actually was a good train ride up!

When we arrived, we got off the train and jumped on the underground to mueseum lane! I think I was the most excited I have ever been!!! It was quite warm, but luckily Auntie Rebecca had her water spray, so we could cool down!!
Firstly, we went to the Natural History Mueseum, it was super!! We spent quite a while in there, but we only did two sections! I really enjoyed the Human biology section, because there were lots of things to press! They also had visual illusions there, and these funny mirrors which made our bodies look weird!! They were really funny!
They also had big dinosaurs there, which looked frightening!!

After we had finished at the mueseum, we went into the picnic area and ate! I had one of Auntie Rebecca's leerdammer cheese sandwiches with ham, yummy!!!!!! Auntie Rebecca also brought a chocolate brownie, which she cut into thirds!

Next, we decided we would go to the Science museum, which was fandabadozzie!!! I especially enjoyed the simulator ride, which my auntie and I went on!! We felt as though we were really in a rollacoaster!! My auntie thought she was going to die, it was really fun!!! My cousin Erin couldn't come on though, as it might harm the baby!
We didn't spend long in the science museum, because we were going to Harrods - wow!!!!!

At Harrods, we stood outside and had our pictures taken, I had never been to Harrods before, so it was a real adventure to me!! It was huge!!!!!!!
The food department is just wonderful, the cheese counter is about the same size as my living room!!
We looked at the baby department and the food department!!! I brought a tin of Harrods shortbread for my mum and dad!!
I spotted a man with a bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, so I got very excited!!! My Auntie Rebecca brought 24 doughnuts!!!!! I LOVE HARRODS!!!!!!!
We ate some of the doughnuts outside Harrods!!!

We then went back on the tube to go to Buckingham palace, well outside it!!! It is such a beautiful palace!!! We sat on the queen Victoria fountain outside Buckingham Palace, soaking everything in to our brains!!

At about 5.00, Auntie Rebecca suggested we should go and find somewhere to eat, as it wouldn't be too busy! We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, which is the only one in London!
I had chicken toujons, with fries!!! They were delicious!!

Last stop of the day was Hamleys toy store! Auntie Rebecca wanted to buy a Rupert the bear or Noddy, but she was very dissappointed!!! I brought a travel pictionary to play on holiday!!!

The last bit of our day was probably the best of all!!!! We went on a bike with seats at the back!! It was absolutley excellent!!!!! We were all squashed in like sardines, bumping up and down, thinking we were going to crash!!!

I had a really exciting day, which was out of this world!!!! Thank you for taking me Erin and Auntie Rebecca!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when i was little you could still take tours of buckingham palace. well, parts of it. no more! now we're all too parinoid.

Rebecca said...

We can go into Buckinham Palace Sean......until the 24th September. I am going because I am truly excited to gaze upon the beautiful (not) exhibition of the wonderful (not) outfits that her Majesty wears. But, they are worth a lot of money and apparently will dazzle my senses with delight.

Bev said...

Your Auntie Rebecca is fun to travel with. I will be happy when she comes to Canada