Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mallorca!

I am going to Mallorca on Thursday for one week and I can't wait!! I am really excited to eat spanish food and read all I want!!! I even love flying in an aeroplane, especially since I might bump into someone famous at the airport!!!!
The place where we are going is fairly quiet, as it is the North of Mallorca! It is meant to be very hot, so we have brought some water spray to take with us!

Yesterday, my parents and I went to our pastors house for dinner, it was delicious!!! We had one of my favourite desserts too, cheescake!!!

My family and I are getting a dog called Charlie for a week to see how he gets on with us! If he likes us and we like him, he will be coming to live with us forever!!

I can't wait until December, because my cousin Erin will be coming over again! This time she will be bringing her baby girl though!! My Auntie Rebecca is going to be doing an early Christmas for her!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Have a great time on your holiday and it is good that you have caught on to the water spray. Is it not tooooo delicious!
And roll on Christmas.....(the early one) - that is what I have to say!!!!
Oh, make sure you eat lots of fishy things for me!!!!