Friday, August 18, 2006

Holiday of a lifetime!

I have been home 1 day from my holiday, which was the best holiday of my life!!!

There was a bit of trouble on the day we left, because it was the start of the high airport security! We didn't think we would even end up going, as they said many flights were cancelled!! Thankfully, we did end up going!
There was quite a long wait until we got on the aircraft though, and the queues were huge!! We had just over a 3 hour delay, which wasn't too bad!! We even had to take our shoes off, which was rather cheesy!!
At least we didn't have any bags to hold, apart from a clear plastic one!!

The flight was the comfiest one I have ever been on, plus I got a bag of maltesers to eat, which was even better!!!

When we arrived in Mallorca, we got a taxi to Puerto Pollensa! It was about 10.30pm there time when we arrived! The worst bit was getting stuck in the bathroom, as the lock didn't work!!!! It was scary!!! I was stuck in there for about 15 minutes, before I finally managed to unlock the door!

It was beautiful where we stayed, with wonderful views! I even went paddling in the Mediterranean!!!

We ate in many super restaurants, I even had sausages in a few of them, which were delicious!! The chicken burger that I ate was also brilliant!!

On Sunday, we went to a market in Pollensa, which was packed full of people, it was good, but not as good as the one in Puerto Pollensa on Wednesday!!! I brought a pair of short jeans, but the person selling them wouldn't make the price go down very far! I think that's because she was African!!

Tuesday, we went on a boat to Formentor, which was fantastic! The sea was even warm!! It was rather crowded on the beach, with lots of topless women walking around!!

I had a fantastic holiday, I am definitely going to go back!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Women with only bums, legs and feet?? Now that must have been a funny sight!
Glad that you had a great time

Anonymous said...

Hi becky. Glad u had a good holiday, mine was fun too. cant wait to see you on friday, im getting pink in my hair in the hairdressers on friday! Wow. lol. See you soon. Luvv Louise xxx

Rebecca said...

Time for pictures please!!!