Sunday, August 27, 2006

My exam results!

On Thursday, I collected my G.C.S.E results!! I was extremely pleased with what they were!
I got 7 c's and 2 b's! I was especially pleased with what I got in maths, because that has been my hardest subject all the way through school!

I had a brilliant day on Friday, as I went to Louise's house for the day! She had pink put in her hair, but it didn't come out quite right, so she is going back to the hairdresser on Tuesday! We went to the outlet centre, and had Spudulike potatoes, which are just the best!!!

Yesterday, we went to the American diner as a celebration dinner for me! I had a wax works, which is a hot dog topped with American cheese and fried onions!! It was yummy!!!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay, yay, yay
Congratulations my young niece on your really fantastic exam results!
I am very proud of you...especially since I know Maths was so hard..but you stuck it out and went the extra mile with the tutor.
And now you will be a College Girl! I hope you have bought all the right outfits...if not, I am free for a shopping day...we could even go to BlueWater and then of course we can have KrispyKremes - how delicious would that be!!!

Becky said...

I would absoloutely love to come to Blue Water, I love it there, especially the doughnuts!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Becky!
Enjoy the rest of the summer...
Erin

Rebecca said...

OK Becky...Tuesday it is...we are going to go to BlueWater and we are going to buy you a College Outfit (my treat) and eat donuts!!
Just because you worked hard and you deserve a reward!!

Becky said...

You are very kind auntie Rebecca!!!
The best auntie in the world!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. How r u? Good luck 4 college next week. Guess who I saw today????? Yeah u guessed it,,, Mr J!!!!! Can you believe it? I can't, lol. See ya soon. Luv Loopz xxx