Monday, September 04, 2006

Starting college!

The day is almost here, I am about to start college! I am excited, but nervous at the same time!
I am really worried that I will get lost, or have nobody to talk to!!

I start working at the library on Saturday, well I get trained on Saturday! It should be excellent working there, especially as I love books! I am reading a book at the moment called Chasing the Dragon, by Jackie Pullinger, which is brilliant!

Today, is my dad's 50th birthday! On Saturday, we had an open house for him! Lots of people came and brought really good presents!! His main present was a dvd camcorder, which was from a range of different people!

I am looking forward to tomorrow, as I am going shopping in Bluewater with my Auntie Rebecca! I am definitely going to have some delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Im worrying about going back to school too, as i dont have any friends in my lessons and im scared im not going to make friends. But my mum told me when you get there it wont b half as bad as you think its going to b. It will be fine, you'll have a great time at college, when you're down think of me still wearing that stupid uniform. Lol. Have a good day at bluewater, see you soon, What time do you finish college, so i can text you?? Miss you. Bye. Luv Louise xxxxxxxxxxxx