Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm at college.

I have now been at college for three days, I have been enjoying it so far!

The first day, I was very nervous! I almost ran out of the train, because I was so scared! It is much better than school though!

I am there until 5.00 on Monday's and Wednesday's, I get the day off on Thursday's, and I am at a work placement on Friday's!!
We haven't really got started into our course yet, as we have just been getting used to how college is going to be! I am really looking forward to the work placements!

On Tuesday, I went to Bluewater with my Auntie Rebecca, which was excellent!!
We had Krispy Kreme doughnuts first, I had an apple and cinnamon one and an original glazed!!!
My Auntie brought me a pair of new trousers to wear to college, they are extremely comfortable! Thank you for taking me Auntie Rebecca!




No comments: