Sunday, September 24, 2006

My father, the hero!

One of my favourite films is called, My father, the hero! It is a brilliant film about a girl and her father who go on hoilday together to the carribean! She pretends that her father is her boyfriend to attract a boy's attention! Anyone who likes romantic, comedies should definitely watch it!!

Yesterday, I was working at the library for 4 hours! I was put on the counter for the whole time, so it was really busy! They even sell coffies at the library now, my auntie Rebecca would really like that!

In the afternoon, we went into Canterbury and I had a cinnamon whirl in Waterstones, yum!!!

On Friday, Louise came round for the evening! We had an excellent time together watching mr Bean the movie! I like it when he blows up the bag of sick and pops it over someone's head!
We even had profiteroles with chocolate sauce!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Lol. Love dat bit of da film. Haha. Fanks 4 having me. I had a fab time. :) xxx