Thursday, December 14, 2006

A skating experience!!

Today, was one of the best days of my life, as I went ice skating at Bluewter with Tim, my cousin's husband! He was brilliant at ice skating, as he is a hockey player in Canada, but I was useless, as usual, but I only fell over once at the end!! Tim took me for rides, but I was afraid to let go of the edge, I think I made some progress, but I got my PANTS (trousers) wet, so it looked as though I had wet myself! Erin took some pictures of us, which will probably turn out funny! I kept holding everyone up! I wish I could learn how to skate really well, as it is excellent!! If only Tim and Erin were staying in England for a few more weeks!! Thank you for taking me, I know I probably cramped your style!! It was the BEST fun I have had in a long time!!!!

I brought a few presents in Bluewater, and had a doughnut at Krispy Kreme, which was yummy! Eithnie got a bit tired, but I think she enjoyed herself! Auntie Rebecca is the shopping queen, so she definitely enjoyed herself!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Glad you had fun. Hows you? got some bad news today which made me really upset - my sis told me that Mr Lee is leaving!!! Cant believe it. What am i going to do?
Miss you, you will have to come round soon as i got your xmas prezzie at bluewater the other day.
See you soon xXx

Becky said...

I miss you too! What is your address, please could you send it to me! When is Mr Lee leaving? Don't worry, I'm sure you will be fine, you will just have to ask for his email address!!

Becky said...

Someone, please write a comment!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
It turns out that Mr Lee isn't leaving after all - it was just a rumour - thankgoodness - i was starting to think im scaring people away. Lol. My dt teacher got sacked on thursday.
Ill send you an email with my address in it - and instructions.
See you thursday xXx