Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My mum is home!!

My mum arrived back in England on Friday evening from Romania, and she had a brilliant time! She wants to go back as soon as possible, as she enjoyed it so much! She saw some sad sights, and had some strange experiences, but overall it was the best! My mum is a celebrity now, as Kaddy the weather presenter was out in Romania, staying in a posh hotel! Kaddy bumped into the team, and filmed them about what they were doing, and it was shown on the bbc!!

I am looking forward to Christmas now, as it is not long to go! My auntie Rebecca is going to prepare a Christmas meal for us all on the 18th, which I am dreaming about!
There are only three days left to go at college!! YES!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. How are you? GLad your mum had a good time. You should come round very soon, you can definatly come round before christmas so i can give you your present! How is college? We have parents evening at school tomorrow - eek. Lol. Only two weeks and five days til christmas. Cant wait. Lol. See you soon. Love From Louise xXx

Becky said...

Im super! You can come round soon if you like too, and we can watch a Christmas film! How are you? I can't wait unit Christmas either!!