Saturday, August 06, 2005

Becky is a Dude: Becky is a Dude: Becky is a Dude

Becky is a Dude: Becky is a Dude: Becky is a Dude

Hello again Everyone!!!!
Yesterday, I went to my friends house and we ate lots of sweets and cold sausages!!!! I did feel very stuffed afterwards! Her mum went to Blue Water shopping centre and brought us home chocolate doughnuts, yum, yum!!!
I am enjoying my Summer Holiday break, especially being away from school. When I go back to school, I will be in my last year, year 11. I don't really like school that much, as lots of the people there are real bullies! I try not to get involved with the nasty people! I really enjoyed working at the Library for my Work Experience, hopefully I might work there in the near future!
I have my Auntie Rebecca and grandad coming over for dinner tomorrow!! It should be great to see both of them!
Hope Everyone is well!!
Becky xxx

No comments: