Friday, August 19, 2005

Hello!!

Becky is a Dude: Becky is a Dude

Hello Everybody!!
I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time!
I went bowling on Monday with my friend! We played three games, and I won two!!! It was really fun!!
Yesterday, I went to Pizza Hut, and ate lots!!! I had a buffet meal, where you can serve yourselves! I ate a slice of cheese pizza, and a slice of beef and onion pizza! It was yummy!!!!!!!! I was quite full afterwards, but I still managed to fit in an ice cream, with lots of sweets!!
Next week I am going to London, on the London duck tours! It goes around some of the famous sights of London, and on the River Thames!
I hope everybody is enjoying their holidays!!
Becky xxxx

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

Just popping through Becky. And now I want beef and onion pizza!