Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hastings.

Becky is a Dude

Hello Everybody!!
Yesterday I went to Hastings with my cousin Vivienne, and my Auntie and Uncle!
It was a long journey, as it took about 1 hour, and maybe even longer!!

When we arrived, we played crazy golf. It was super!! I ended up getting a free game in the end, as I hit the bell!
I wasn't very good at crazy golf, as I got a bit stressed!
After we had played crazy golf, we had some lunch at K.F.C! It was extremely tasty! We then looked around a few souvenir shops, but I didn't buy anything!!!

Later on in the day, my cousin and I went on some paddle swans for about 20 minutes! It was awesome! We had to steer the swan, trying not to bump into anyone!
At the end of the day, we all had an ice cream!
I had a wonderful day at Hastings, I was awfully tired when I got home!

Becky xxx

2 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Becky!
KFC! You have KFC over there? It IS yummy -- I usually overdose on it once a year and then I can't stand the sight of it for another 365 days!

The swans sounded like fun! Kinza would have loved that!!

Rebecca said...

Hi Becky
I am sitiing here blogging from the Pavillion in Torquay! They have a wireless hub here.
Granddad has gone for a walk while I am doing 'my thing'!

Tomorrow we aqre going to Cornwall to go to the Eden Project - it is at least a 2 hour drive because even though it is not so far, it is "CORNWALL MILES!" Lots of very small and winding roads!!!