Saturday, March 17, 2007

Birthday Month!

There has been a lot of birthdays this month, and a lot more to come!! Tuesday, it was my Grandad's birthday, and he was 85 years old, Thursday, it was my other Grandad's birthday, and he was 76 years old! The best birthday though is on Tuesday, mine!!! Horrahhhhh!!!!! I will be 17 years old, and next Saturday, I am going to London!

Tonight, it is the dancing on ice GRAND FINAL! I hope Kyran will win, I will let you know if he does! They have got to fly in tonight's programme, which Kyran has been finding difficult, as his posture isn't that great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Hope you're having a great day!
Love Erin, Tim and Eithne

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! See you Thursday xXx

Kinza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!
I hope you have a great year!!
Kinza :)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey! I MISSED it! And Kinza didn't even tell me!

Happy Belated Birthday!
It sounds like you had a happy one!