Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tiring day!

This is a picture of Kyran Bracken!

Yesterday, was a very emotionally straining day, as I started at my new work placement! I can't really say what went on, but it was horrible! I would definitely not want any of my grand parents to go in there!! Only four more times left though!


Today, it is my favourite television programme, Dancing on ice, I really would like Kyran Bracken to win, who used to be a rugby player! The other night, I dreamt that Auntie Rebecca was going to be married to him!




5 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Becky, those kinds of "places" can be found all over the world! I wouldn't want my Grandparents in them either!

Just finish off your placement like you would a piece of chicken -- eat the meat and leave the bones! I'm so glad to hear that you have not dropped out of this endeavour like so many of your classmates did! That's what I mean by eating the meat! Every course you take, every bit of training will equip you for something you are not even aware of today! Just because your placement is in a horrific setting doesn't mean your life work will be in that kind of an environment!

Way to go!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

P.S.
That Kyron is a hunk, isn't he!

Kinza said...

The scarey thing is, the girl with Kyron looks like your Auntie Rebecca! HaHaHa!!
Kinza :)

Rebecca said...

Good Lord!!!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Ha Ha Ha!
Did MY daughter say that?