Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pink smarties!

Sunday, we went to visit my Auntie Rebecca, because we will not see her for over four weeks now, as she is flying to Canada! Next time she goes though, she will be taking someone with her!!
As soon as we arrived, she sat us down with this delicious pink jello, which was one of the nicest desserts I have ever tasted! She insisted I had seconds, even though I should be careful, secretly I was pleased though!
Later on, she handed me a whole tube of pink smarties, which are scrummy! (I think she is trying to fatten me up)!! I will miss her a lot when she goes to Canada, especially her food!

Today, my dad had an operation on his knee! When we picked him up from the hospital, I played on his crutches, he had been given! He is recovering well though, only his knee looks like a balloon!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

the one day that Grandpa and I meet your train in the morning, you wre NOT on it!!!!!