Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dancing on ice (the semi final)!

Dancing on ice, the semi final was on television yesterday, after worrying that it wouldn't be on, as there has been an investigation into the votes (someone may have fixed them)!!
You'll be pleased to know Carol Ann, that Kyran is in the final, he got 4 6's last night for his dance, which is the highest score!!

This week has been excellent, as I got my first distinction, for effective communication! Wednedsay, I had the day off, but I was incredibly disappointed to find that my Auntie Rebecca and grandad had waited for me at the train station! I look for them every day, and the one day that I am not there, they look for me!! My dad would call it sod's law!

I will be put a video of Kyran on my blog, especially for you Carol Ann!!!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I Missed this post when I read your blog yesterday!! How did that happen?

Now you have to explain what is "first distinction"??

"Sod's law"! Yup! Can you believe it! You've even posted on how you look for them!