Friday, February 16, 2007

An afternoon with Louise!

Yesterday afternoon, Louise came round my house at 3.30 pm!! It was brilliant!
The first thing was to tell Louise about the surprise that is coming for her, which she is really excited about! Gethin, the blue peter presenter is signing a picture for her! It should be hear any day now! Louise was jumping up and down when I told her!
Afterward, we played on the playstation, on the game, the Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe! It was excellent, but we got a little bit stuck on a level!

For dinner, we ate Pork chops, Roast Potatoes, Courgettes, Sweetcorn, and Gravy!! Pudding was definitely the best though, as we ate Strawberry, and Cream cheesecake!

Today, I had a super day at the library this morning! I have to work to save up for my trip to Canada! I almost have enough!
Lunch was even better, as my mum and I went to Marks and Spencer! I brought cold sausages, and these cheesey stars!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

We used to have Marks and Spencer stores here in Toronto but they all closed down! Phooey! I really liked them!

Delicious sounding dinner you had when Louise was there! Makes me think about what's in my fridge for supper tonight! Hmm ... strawberry jam, mayonnaise, horseradish, ranch dressing, and must-keep-refrigerated anti-emetic suppositories! I think I better go shopping!