Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spare ribs!

It has been a busy week, so far!!

Sunday, was a briliant day, but frightening at the beginning of the day, as I was made to go up to the front of our church to be prayed for! At first, I sunk into the chair, pretending I wasn't there! I eventually went up though!
In the afternoon, my Auntie Rebecca and Grandad came for dinner, and they brought spare ribs, which we ate yesterday evening for dinner!! They were delicious, especially the tangy, barbeque sauce they came in!! My Auntie Rebecca told me about her week, and about the duck she ate! Later on, we watched the dvd of Eithne's first Christmas, as my Auntie Rebecca hadn't seen it, it was really funny! We didn't manage to watch it all though, as grandad feel asleep!!

Another person has dropped out of my course!! There are not many of us left now!!

Every day, as I walk to the college, I look for Auntie Rebecca, or grandad passing by, so far, I haven't seen them!!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Whoooo! Your post brought back memories! Once when I was a teen I "was made" to go forward for prayer. Oh, not a good moment in my life!

Not too long ago I went forward for prayer on my own desire! Wow! What a difference! I just knelt there at the front of the church -- I didn't care who was watching because GOD knew why I was there! The ladies' trio was singing on the platform and their harmony and music wrapped around me like a warm blanket on a winter day! They were singing, "He is able, more than able to accomplish what concerns you today". That will always be a great memory for me! I'm very staid and staunchy in my worship so, thankfully, there was no expectation that I would shake or fall to the ground! :0)