Monday, February 12, 2007

Soul Sista Weekend!!


Last weekend, I went to Ashburnum in East Sussex with my girl's group to a soul sista houseparty!! It was brilliant! My friend, Becky came as well, so it was really good to develop a closer friendship with her!

The two girl's group leaders took us there, Fiona and Sonia! Once we arrived at Ashburnum at about 6.30, on Friday evening, we went and dinner! We ate Jacket potato, with cheese, which was delicious! Two of the soul sista team came and spoke to Becky and I, one of them was Irish!! We spoke for a while, and she said she worked on a television show, and that television show is Blue Peter! I was very excited, especially as I watch Blue Peter (yes, I know I'm sad!) Guess what Louise, her best friend is Gethin, and I have a surprise for you!!!

I kept asking the lady questions the whole time we were there!

There were plenty of things to do there, a pamper corner, where I had a hand massage! There were two seminars on Saturday, and two meetings, which were excellent!! On Saturday evening, the holy spirit moved, and people were falling over, which was very emotional, but super!

The food was absolutley scrummy, especially the forest fruits ice cream we had! There were lots of cakes too, and fruit flan!!

It rained quite a lot, but we did manage to see some of the beautiful grounds! The bed's weren't too bad, apart from I was on the top bunk, and I kept banging my head on the ceiling! There was also damp above me!

I had a wonderful time, and would definitely go back!!
The picture on the top right is my friend Becky, I have known her since I was born!! She didn't want me to post the picture, but I did post the nice one!






3 comments:

Becky said...

I knew my blog was boring!!

Anonymous said...

its not boring! i come on here everyday but i never know what to write cos i got bored of writing the same thing so i wait till something almost intresting happens to tell you lol. How are you? cant wait till thursday! luv mee xxx

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Well, I recognize Louise the Sweet Breeze and now it's time to see the 2nd Becky commenting here!

Your blog isn't "boring"! It's just started takin' off recently!

More people usually visit blogs than comment on them! Like Louise, I often drop in on the blogs I usually visit and once in awhile leave a remark.

Glad to see you had a great time at "Soul Sista"! Yikes! People were falling down???