Monday, February 19, 2007

Im off to Canada!!!

The tickets have now been booked for my first trip to Canada, on the 16th July to the 12th August, with my Auntie Rebecca!
We are flying with zoom, which goes direct to Winnipeg airport, and apparently the seats are extremely comfortable, with delicious snacks!! When my Auntie told me that she was booking the tickets, I was jumping up and down! I can't really believe it at the moment!

Yesterday, was my cousin's birthday, and she lives in quite a small village! My mum and I went over there with her birthday present, I think she liked it very much!

Today, I went back to college, after a brilliant half term! Even more people have left the course now! Soon, I think they'll only be about three people left!








2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Gosh, with three people in the class then it will be easy for you to be NUMBER 1!!!!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This news is worthy of a squeal and holler! I'm so happy for you and your enthusiasm about coming to Canada for a visit should be enough to make any Canadian stand tall! Hope you have a wonderful time!