Thursday, February 22, 2007

My auntie!

My Auntie Rebecca took me to college yesterday, as my mum was helping her with some cleaning! It was brilliant to not have to catch the bus and train!

Auntie Rebecca told me she wasn't going to do anything embarrassing, but as I got out of the car, she started waving to me wildely, telling me to have a good day! I wouldn't have minded if there hadn't been anyone around, but unfortunately, a girl was walking down the road! She was laughing her head off, and couldn't stop smiling!! I hid in my jacket, pretending that I was invisible! Thankfully, the girl didn't say anything, but I could tell what she was thinking!
She is still the best though!!

My Auntie told my mum I had something to write on my blog today, so that is why I am writing this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol she loves doing dat us i dont mind i think shes wickid
and ur going to canada wickid its excellent there ull love it
luv kirsty
xxxxxxxxxxxx