Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A day at Hever!




I spent the day at Hever Castle yesterday, with my Auntie Rebecca, Grandad, Auntie Cilla, and Uncle Jeff! Hever Castle is a brilliant castle, definitely my favourite!!

We set off just before 9.30am, and drove through the beautiful countryside, such as Biddenden, and Goudhurst! The first stop we had was at Biddenden, and Auntie Rebecca couldn't stand the smell, as it smelt of pigs!!

At 11.00, we parked the car, and walked up to Hever Caslte, where I took a few pictures!! Auntie Rebecca brought everyone an ice cream, and mine was smarties, yumm! The loos were quite good, but Auntie Rebecca thought they were going to be car park loos!

We queued to get into the castle, where I took some videos with my camera!! It was such a wonderful day, that it wasn't too bad waiting in the line!

Once we arrived in the castle, we looked at each room! My favourite was the execution room, as it was extremlely interesting, but I enjoyed all of it, even the little toilet!

Next, we all walked back to the car, where we collected the picnic! Grandad wanted to sit by the lake, which I was pleased about, because it was so pretty!! The picnic was delicious! Auntie Rebecca had made sandwiches, and we had posh yoghurts, the nicest yoghurts I've ever tasted!

All of us laughed, as we saw these two girls, who were rather large, struggling to row a boat! They couldn''t move at all, and I think they had to be rescued!!

The watermaze was excellent, where I managed to get myself soaked, but Auntie Rebecca missed the water!! We got lost in the garden maze, but it was still fun!

I had a super day, especially seeing Auntie Rebecca dancing, which I will put on my blog later!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day!