Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kent and Canterbury university!

Our college arranged a trip to Kent and Canterbury university yesterday, which was tiring, but good!

We arrived about 12.00, on a hot, and full coach, where we all had to go into a huge room! The room was packed full of people, and I could barely move an inch!! Universities from across the country were there (and Australia), to try and convince you to go to their University!
I managed to pick up a few leaflets, but I think I want to go to Canterbury, to study occupational therapy!! Alison does not want anyone to stay in Kent, as it will look good on her record if we travel far!

Buckingamshire university were there, and the lady snubbed her nose up at me, and told me that this wasn't suitable for me! I wasn't even thinking of going there, but I was only looking!! It is because I am not academically brilliant!

I finished that cell membrane question today, which is the one I posted on my blog last week! Horrahhhhyyyy!

1 comment:

Kinza said...

Alison and the lady from Buckingamshire University sound like they could be like two rotten eggs and an angry skunk to be around!

Those two are lucky that it wasn't ME they were talking to. What I would have said would have made them blush for the rest of the day! It's just how I am. I can't stand it when people are rude ... and normally I'll tell them that.

Whatever! Teachers are like that ... if I'M one I'll make sure I'm not like that!

Smile! (and good luck)
Kinza :)