Friday, April 13, 2007

Frappuchino!!


My Auntie Rebecca, mum, and I went to starbucks this morning, it was excellent! The queue was extremely long when we arrived, but we soon got served! I ordered a mango and passionfruit frappuchino, with a cinnamon bun!! It was the nicest cinnamon bun I have ever tastest!

We managed to find some comfortable chairs upstairs, where my Auntie was rearranging the furniture! Not long after we had sat down, a man and women came in, and Auntie Rebecca flicked her coffee at them, on her spoon!! This was because she looked young enough to be his daughter - yuk!

It was brilliant at starbucks, I have not had one for a very long time!! It was nice to talk, as well, especially for my mum and Auntie, who told me that I had to go swimming in Canada, whether I liked it, or not!!

I have been working most of the holidays on my social policy assignment, which has been difficult!! I have finally the finashed the task that is due in soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

please note that it was not
Auntie Rebecca who looked young enough to be the mans daughter, but the woman who was with the man...and he ws not a very savoury looking man and he did not treat the woman with much respect and they definately should have been in a hotel room and not in starbucks before 11 in the morning, and in all probability - by the way he looked and leered and carried on - he should have been in jail.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

He sounds like a pretty seedy character! Makes you wonder how they ever got hooked up! What could a gal possibly "need" in life that she would settle for something like that?!

On a different note -- that orange frap shouldn't be allowed on blogs! I want one soooooo badly just for seein' it!