Friday, April 06, 2007

A trip to Heathrow!

Yesterday morning, my Grandad, Dad, and I travelled up to Heathrow airport to collect my Auntie Rebecca after her long flight back to England, from Canada!! It was very busy on the roads, and my Dad had a bit of road rage, but I was too busy eating Grandad's hobnob biscuits to notice!

Once we arrived at Heathrow airport, terminal three, I managed to pick a good spot to wait for Auntie Rebecca, and she was out extremely quickly! I think I saw a rugby player, but it definitely wasn't Kyran Bracken!!

I pushed my Auntie's trolley back to the carpark, almost crashing into several cars on the way!
We stopped off at Clacket lane on the way home, where my Auntie was trying to find me an ice tea, but they did not sell it there!!

It was really good to see my Auntie Rebecca again, particularly her new hairstyle, and she brought me some presents!! One of the gifts was a bear, with a Canadian symbol on the foot, which I have now clipped onto my bag!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

We have yet to see this new haircut in blog-world! already it must be growning out to a shag!

Does road rage REALLY take place in Britain?!