Thursday, April 19, 2007

The final term!

It is finally here, the last term of the school year!! Horrahyy!

I went back to college on Monday, where I was bombarded with work, work, and more work! Yesterday, I became so stressed, my blood was boling, and I became bright red!!

One of my teachers, Alison, is a huge stressor in my course, as she is always saying about how hard you have to work to reach anywhere, and that you have to achieve the top grades in everything!! I eventually calmed down by the evening, realising that all I have to do, is try my best!

One of the questions, which made me extremely stressed yesterday, was a science question! It was 'Explain factors that influence movement of molecules across cell membranes in relation to cell growth'.

The teacher, Alison did not explain the question well, so I asked her for some help!! She then told me to look in the books! That would be okay, if it were explained simply in the books! I have found a bit of information on it now though!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
Sorry to hear college is hard atm.
How are you?
I emailed Mrs S again the other day because i heard she was leaving so i wanted to ask her if i could talk to thingy. She sent 1 back saying come & see me 2morro & we'll hav a proper talk, so i went 2 c her y'day & we spent half an hour talking, & she told me about lots of things, I told her that i only knew he knew i liked him because of her, & i told her what happened in dt last yr when she interrupted & he pushed her & went bright red, remember? Well anyway, she denied it & said you were making it up & it was really out of order & i said that you wouldnt do that, but i know she would lie bout it. I was very angry with her when she said that, but i stuck up 4 u well. Anyway then she told me that he is getting married & moving to yorkshire :( never mind. Then she told me to keep in touch.
Hope you get on okay with the work.
Louise xxx

Rebecca said...

Good Lord, better you than me, having to study that twottle!!!