Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another day has passed!!

Another day has passed, which is a day towards the summer!!! Today, we had a surprise I.T exam, and I became a little bit worried, but I passed!! Horrahhhhhyyyy!

I have been assigned my next workplacement, which is a very short one! It is at the Eldercare centre, which I am quite looking forward to, apart from I am always anxious that I will make a mistake!

At college, I am always dreaming about certain things, mainly krispy kreme doughnuts, and travelling!! I am looking forward to March, because I will be having a krispy kreme doughnut, at Harrods!!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Wow, Becky! You have to wait and dream until MARCH for a Krispy Kreme doughnut? By the way, have you ever nuked one of those things in the microwave -- not too long, mind you, or it'll just vanish in front of your eyes! If you thought they were delicious before, be ready to die!

What are you taking in College and what kind of a job would you like to have when you are done? I'd love to see a post about that!

I stop by here regularly even though I don't often squeak at ya!