Sunday, January 14, 2007

Eldercare centre!!!

I have started my second work placement at the eldercare centre in Ashford!! I found it really interesting, apart from this moany, old lady called Doreen! All she did was boast about how great she was at everything, and moan every minute!! There were some really nice people too, who made me feel very welcome!

I dreamt a dream the other night about my second cousin Eithne, and that she was sitting on Erin's lap talking at the age she is now!! Not only was she talking, but she was using really intellectual words! Canada was also in the garage!!

I also dreamt another dream about my Auntie Rebecca and I, that we were flying to Canada, but I hadn't packed anything, and became really worried about it!!! I can't wait to see you soon Auntie Rebecca, I miss you!

Today, I had a brilliant day, as my grandad came over for dinner! He is really fun, and cares about you!!

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh Becky, you do make me laugh! So Canada's in the Garage, Eithne has the vocabulary of an adult and you are flying internationally with no clothes packed! Now that last one is STRESSFUL! But you were with your Auntie Rebecca and we all know how she likes to shop -- so hey, I think you'd have survived!