Thursday, January 04, 2007

A merit!

Yesterday, I was over the moon, because there was a piece of science work I had to add to 4 times for Alison my teacher! Yesterday, I finally recieved a merit, I am very thankful to everyone who prayed for that situation, and am extremely happy! Last year, Alison didn't think that I could cope with all the work on the course, but now, she is praising me up a bit more!

I have got a lot of work to do before July, as I have to try and raise £300! Hopefully, the library will take me on a bit more, I am going to write a letter! I have only been called in twice since september!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
How are you?
Someone stole my phone at school in dt today. My teacher got sacked so i have a horribe supply man and now someone has stolen my phone. School is awful. You are so lucky you have left. Mum said i might be allowed to move schools since the rumours and staff picking on me have got worse.
Well Done about the coursework! Im so pleased for you.
Love Loulou xXx

Becky said...

I am very sorry Louise! I hope things cheer up for you soon!