Saturday, January 20, 2007

Madelines!!!


Yesterday, I got given some madelines from my Auntie Rebecca, they're the best!!! They taste a bit like buns, but even nicer!! When I arrived home last night, I couldn't resist eating one!
At the eldercare centre yesterday, I got to go on the eldercare bus, to pick up all the people! I even had to use the lift!! Doreen, the grumpy lady hit me with her walking frame yesterday! I am having a super time there though, and one of the old ladies said I was her favourite yesterday, which I felt extremely pleased about!!
My dad had to open a dead body up yesterday, who's bowell had burst! Unfortunately, when he opened the body up, poo went absolutley everywhere, all over my dad mainly!
I am going to the cinema today, to see miss potter, with my granda and Auntie Rebecca, and I am really looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I was going to post about your Dad's Poo story yesterday as he told us last night and I laughed so hard at the whole thing. But I thought he would kill me....and I didn't want him to lose his job over something I posted...but now I am tempted as it was really funny.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I am aghast!
This is horrible and yet hilarious!
Rebecca, methinks he would have lost his job more over the murder of you than the posting of the story!