Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Crawley!

We spent new year at my mum's friends house in Crawley, it was brilliant!! One of my Christmas presents was a gift voucher for Virgin, so I was very excited, especially as it was not Hmv! They have a big shoping centre in Crawley, not as big as Bluewater, but it is cool! I went straight to Virgin to buy Keeping up appearances series 5, and it was almost half the price of the one in Hmv! I can't wait to watch it!!

We had lamb for lunch, and an excellent tea, with sausages (my favourite)!

Today, I went back to college, which I was not looking forward to! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though! Hardly anyone turned up, and the bus was empty this morning!!

I have counted that there are 16 college days left until half term, and 72 days college days until the summer! Roll on the summer!!!!!

No comments: