Thursday, January 11, 2007

Btec National Diploma in Health Studies!

I am going to be writing about my course, as asked by Carol-Ann!!

I started the course in September, and it is a very busy course, five people have dropped out already, because they cannot handle the amount of work set!
It is brilliant though, and I seem to learn quite a lot every day!! I have to catch the bus and train every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Thursday is my study day, and Friday, I am in a work placement setting!

My course is set into sections, some about Anatomy and Physiology, which is good because my dad can help me sometimes! There is a communication unt, research unit, work placement unit, and many other units!!

This course is worth three A levels, and I am hoping to become an Assitant Physiotherapist at the end of it! I would really like to work at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, which is a children's hospital! When I am older, I don't really want to stay in this country, but move abroad!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Sounds like a good course! Good news - they got my phone back!! I get to pick it up tomorrow thank goodness. Anyways how are you? I dont really want to like here either - it depends who I marry lol but i would like to live in Los Angeles, but if I marry Dave or Scott Maslen I will stay in england haha.
See you soon
Love Louise xXx

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Becky!
Thanks for answering my question! Assistant Physiotherapist! That has a lot of potential for job opportunity as well as being a profession where you will be able to make a real difference in people's lives! Sounds good!

May I take a moment to say hi to "Louise" ... you see, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, Louise, but you bring a lot of humour into my day when I click on this little blog! Every time I see your name I immediately think, "Oh! It's Louise the disease!" And that gets me giggling right off! Have a good day, you two!