Friday, January 26, 2007

He's behind you!!

I am extremely pleased at the moment, because yesterday I sold my doll's house shop for £50, to raise money for my trip to Canada! It is no far to go now!!
The lady asked if she could have it for £40, but we stuck it out until the end, as we knew someone else was interested in it!

Today, I was at my work placement, which I am having a super time at! I had to do some chair excercises today, which was very tiring - NOT!!

This evening, I am going to the pantomime! It is brilliant, and we go every year! I especially go for the ice cream, as it's my favourite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting the money..soon you'll be in Canada!! (I hope they are ready for you..)
Keep up the good work with the "wrinklies".. Its great, for you and them, that you enjoy it so much..