Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dreams!


I seem to dream every night! Monday night, I dreamt about Louise, that we were in sainsbury's supermarket together, and she was chasing someone! Tuesday night, I dreamt that I was running after Macauly Culkin (from home alone) in bluewater shopping centre!
I dream about Canada a lot, but that is understandable, as I think about it a lot!!

There was a huge argument at college today between two girls! All they seem to do is talk about each other behind their backs, I hate that!!!!

I am looking forward to half term, as I will have a week off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
How are you? Hows college?
I wonder who I was chasing then?? Lol.
I thought college and school were totally different, but after hearing about that fight I've realised the exact same things happen to us at school and college cos guess what? Yup the same thing happened with my firends today too. I guess it happens everywhere.
Anyway,, erm... not much to report about my life - erm... what can i say?? Erm...
Byebye xXx

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hmmmm!
"Chase" as in "hot, flirtatious pursuit"? Or "chase" as in "catch that rogue"? That would make a great deal of difference in the general "atmosphere" of the dream!