Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stand up for what you believe in!!

Today has been a difficult day, but it was much better towards the end!!
There was only six people in college today, including me! One of the girls is not that nice, and she wouldn't stop talking about 'you know what'!! She was laughing at me, because I am different! It made me feel upset, but then I thought she is probably just insecure! I think it is good to stand up for what you believe in, and not follow everything else, but it take a lot of courage to do that!

The good part of the day was that I went to the doctors today, and managed to get something new for my spots! I have tried nearly everything on the market, and nothing seems to work!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
Good for you standing up to her! I had the same sort of thing happen today and yesterday - theres more rumours flying around about Me and Dave - again but I just told them to grow up - and this was to old ladies lol!!
How is college? School is okay, very cold outside though & I miss being indoors in the cold cos I have to go up the park!
See you soon,
Love From
Louise xXx

Becky said...

I hope things get better soon, I know they will!!
College was much better yesterday! See you in the half-term, not long to go!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Yup!
ya gotta watch out for those "old ladies", Louise!

Oh the "spot" thing can be so annoying, Becky! Hope the new stuff works!